|The CG-804M™ is a four channel VoIP gateway ca-pable of converting standards based multicast audio to full duplex 4-wire analog audio. For LMR applica-tions it can be outfitted with optional contact closure & time delay features.
The CG-804M has numerous applications for mass VoIP distribution of analog audio such as TV audio, 2-way communications for Hoot n Holler and LMR (Land Mobile Radio).
The CG-804M utilizes browser based administration via secure login. Navigating the CG-804’s features and functions are simple & intuitive make it a very user friendly VoIP gateway device.
- 4 channels of multicast to analog, with options for up to 8 channels
- Stand alone appliance, rack mountable
- Linux kernel OS, i series processor
- Easy & secure browser configuration/management
- Balanced, 600 Ohm, Transformer isolated, analog I/O via standard RJ-45
- Industry standard Codecs
- Tx & Rx level adjustment on each channel
- Syslog output for device monitoring
- Browser based diagnostic tools
- 4 multicast channels
- Codecs: G.711 A & uLaw, G.729
- Protocols: RTP, UDP, TCP, Syslog, DHCP, NTP, IGMP, SSH, DHCP, DNS
- 4 analog audio ports, 600 Ohm, Balanced, Transformer isolated, RJ-45
- Analog audio range: -35 dB to – 3dB
- Frequency Response: 250 Hz – 5 kHz
- Distortion: < .2%, Latency < 50ms, ERL< -70
- 100-240 VAC, 260 Watts, 890 BTU/Hr
- Size: 19” W x 1.75” H x 14” D
- Weight: 9 lbs