We Are Known For:
- Manufacturer of the most innovative VoIP “Hoot ‘n’ Holler” Technologies
- Reputation for Reliable Product Design and Deployment since 1986
- Subject Matter Expert in “Hoot ‘n’ Holler” Voice Communication (Analog and VoIP)
- VoIP Integration Specialist with All Turret Manufacturers and LMR Systems
- Global On-site Support
We Were First To:
- Develop a SIP to Multicast Gateway
- Develop a Multicast (G729 / G711) “Hoot ‘n’ Holler” Desktop Microphone & Speaker Station
- Develop a SIP “Hoot ‘n’ Holler” Desktop Microphone & Speaker Station
ETC is a Veteran owned and privately held voice communications developer and manufacturer who has been based in Connecticut since 1986. At ETC’s core is a passion to innovate and develop the most technologically advanced products that seamlessly integrate into an existing trading floor or branch office environment. ETC is well respected for excellence by all of their clients, business partners and integrators on a global basis. With an integrated knowledge base of both analog and VoIP Hoot n’ Holler that spans 23 years, ETC has become a critical product development organization for Financial Services, Department of Defense, Public Safety markets and Energy Markets.
In 2001, ETC was the first company to embrace a “PC Based” Hoot n’ Holler Solution. Since then, ETC has developed a series of VoIP Gateways and USB Microphone Stations that provide for fast and reliable integration and a comfortable user interface. Each and every innovation is born out of user demand and a solid foundation of understanding the expectations of the user base.
In 2007, ETC launched their ViperTM Series which enables users to have VoIP Hoot n’ Holler communications where a PC Based Solution is not a viable offer. The ViperTM Series is the first ever solution that connects directly to existing data networking gear and requires NO proprietary back office hardware. The ViperTM Series enables IT staff to perform self installations and provide remote management on a global basis.
ETC’s Sales Model is to continue to provide direct sales support in addition to sales distribution through the global turret providers and Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Integrators.
ETC is well positioned to continue to provide innovative, robust and reliable VoIP solutions that can be quickly and easily deployed.