CG-901SAML Single Channel Analog to SIP to Multicast Gateway
The CG-901SAML™ is a single channel VoIP gateway capable of converting standards based multicast audio to SIP and to full duplex 4-wire analog audio. For LMR applications it provides contact closure & audio delay features on each channel. The CG-901SAML has numerous applications for mass VoIP distribution of analog audio such as TV audio, 2-way communications for “Hoot ‘n’ Holler” and LMR (Land Mobile Radio). The CG-901SAML utilizes browser based administration via secure login. Navigating the CG-901’s features and functions are simple & intuitive making it a very user friendly VoIP gateway device.
- single multicast to analog to SIP channel
- Purpose built appliance.
- Linux kernel OS,
- Easy & secure browser configuration/management
- Balanced, 600 Ohm, Transformer isolated, analog I/O via standard RJ-45 Jacks
- Industry standard Codecs
- Tx & Rx level adjustment on each channel
- Syslog output for device monitoring
- Browser based diagnostic tools
- LMR Functions, PTT, Audio Delay