VG-600 Single Channel SIP to Multicast Gateway
The VG-600 is a compact gateway device capable of converting SIP to Multicast VoIP traffic over a LAN/WAN environment or the Internet. The VG-600 operates as a stand alone device which can be used in a host of applications ranging from simple Multicast to SIP for recording, Multicast to SIP for dial in access to Hoot / radio traffic or if a simple multicast to analog, SIP to analog interface is required. The VG-600 can be used in conjunction with ETC’s CS Series endpoint devices.
- Single channel of SIP to multicast
- Works with ETC’s CS Series products.
- Compact design
- Analog audio port, simplex or duplex options
- Can function as SIP to Multicast, SIP to analog, Multicast to analog or bridged
- Easy to setup & maintain, high reliability
- Serial port for direct configuration of Ethernet ports
- Browser configuration & management, secure login