CG-704 SIP to Multicast Gateway
The CG-704™ is a four channel VoIP Gateway capable of converting standards based SIP to 4 Multicast streams and vise versa. The CG-704™ allows the user to selectively convert
from 1 to 4 channels on a per channel basis. For LMR applications it provides a easy method to convert the Radio (LMR) SIP output to a Multicast Channel for multiple mini-Console users.
The CG-704™ has numerous applications for Hoot n Holler and LMR (Land Mobile Radio) and will work with most SIP PBXs. The CG-704™ utilizes browser based administration via secure login. Navigating to the CG-704™ via its Web Browser is simple & intuitive making it a very user friendly VoIP gateway device.
- Convert up to 4 channels of SIP to Multicast
- Selectable conversion from 1 to 4 channels
- Bi-Directional, will convert both RX and TX on a per channel basis.
- Purpose built appliance.
- Linux kernel OS,
- Easy & secure browser configuration/management
- Industry standard Codecs
- Syslog output for device monitoring
- Browser based diagnostic tools
- Half Rack Sized unit, rack or shelf mountable