CG-954 4-Channel LMR Control Gateway
The CG-954™ is a multichannel VoIP gateway capable of converting standards based multicast audio to SIP and to full duplex 4-wire analog audio. For LMR applications it is able to change radio frequencies by BCD channel steering/GPIO control. It also provides contact closure & audio delay features on each channel. Up to four Radio Base Stations can connect to the Gateway using the 4 Analog Ports. The CG-954SAM converts proprietary signals from ETC CS Stations to tell the attached Radios to change their Frequency. Simultaneously all the other ETC CS stations in the system receive and display the new Frequency Change.
- 4 channels of multicast to analog to SIP,
- Purpose built appliance.
- Linux kernel OS,
- Easy & secure browser configuration/management
- Balanced, 600 Ohm, Transformer isolated, analog I/O via DB-25 connectors
- Industry standard Codecs
- Tx & Rx level adjustment on each channel
- Syslog output for device monitoring
- Browser based diagnostic tools
- LMR Functions, PTT, Audio Delay